Sharing joyfully...

To all the great people who have taken the effort to read me....

Totally occupied with doing up my new apartment, I have been reading quite a few blogs (decor, mainly) which have really inspired me. Not only the designs, but also the openhearted manner of writing I came across made me realize that I have been a bit reticent on these pages.
To actually write something that won't appear mundane to myself later on, something that wont make me think wryly, did I really write thaat? seems a daunting task. I realized I have been middling around in safety! :)
So the new post brings some pictures of things that currently always interest me. Pictures in and around my home.
Beginning with the single tomato on my balcony!:)

 Spot of color from these plants that my Mother had planted.
 My orchid that leans out looking at the mango tree nine floors down.

Raindrops that glistened when the hesitant morning sun smiled down.

 Golden trumpets sway in the breeze.

 Red basil full of flowers.
Now to the Ganapathy pooja and Bhagavathy pooja we had in our new apartment.




From my new apartment.
Will post more pictures soon.

Comments

  1. Interesting to see the pictures of things you can see in your daily life.Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iam happy and thankful when I get genuine comments.
Spammers are definitely not welcome. Move on.

Popular Posts