Step into the light....happily bokeh!

As I stepped into the luminescence, I felt like I was in a dream...
A fantasy of jewel like colors that
I loved for their splendid hues.
Come,  lets twirl together in these lights
And dance like small children! :)

Look at these pictures of mine...                                
These colors gave me lot of happiness.
Fresh and translucent, don't they look lovely?
Life in de-focussed mode, sometimes seems quite inviting.




blues greens




pink+ orange, a fav of mine

jade green

What do you think? Do share with me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                (Pics are all mine)

Comments

  1. Za
    What a cool site, I love the colours, didn't have time to go through it all but I will soon. Good luck with your blogging. Just out of curiosity, how did you find me?
    Best of luck for your blogging adventure in 2012.
    Regards
    Padma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour combinations but the out of focus not so good on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iam happy and thankful when I get genuine comments.
Spammers are definitely not welcome. Move on.

Popular Posts