I love this story. (2)

Continuing Paulo Coelho's story from the previous post.


’ It was the cloud’s turn to hesitate now.

Then he smiled broadly and said:’if you like,

I could rain on you now.I know I’ve only just

 got here, but I love you,and I’d like to stay here forever.’

‘When I first saw you up in the sky,I fell in love with you too’

said the dune.‘ But if you transform your lovely

white hair into rain, you will die.’ ‘Love never dies’,

 said the cloud‘it is transformed, and, besides,

 I want to show you what paradise is like.

And he began to caress the dune with little drops of rain

so that they could stay together for longer, until a rainbow

appeared. The following day, the little dune was covered in

flowers. Other clouds that passed over, heading for Africa

thought that it must be part of the forest they were looking

for and scattered more rain. Twenty years later, the dune

had been transformed into an oasis that

refreshed travellers with the shade of its trees.

And all because, one day, a cloud fell in love,

and was not afraid to give his life for that love.








Comments

  1. Gosh!! Your blog is lovely.. Lots of things to read... and see.. Thanks for linking in this week.. I'll be back again.. to read all your posts..

    Happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iam happy and thankful when I get genuine comments.
Spammers are definitely not welcome. Move on.

Popular Posts