Sensibly insensible?


It is sensible to be sensible!

Yet, sense is something that rarely goes into anything I do in life!

Or, even planning!

Therefore, when I decided to recycle (or, up-cycle?) my son’s old, discarded jeans, I just cut it and stitched a bag out of it. 
Not having used a sewing machine in quite a long, long time was not a big factor in my favor too! 
I struggled with it…the frustration of threads breaking, empty bobbins and the thick denim cloth resisting my needle…. but, hey, at the end of the day, I realized that I enjoyed it so much! And, I painted a blue bird on one and a girl's face on another!
Here, please have a look!
I stuck glass rocks on, used glitters, pearly paint, pens, acrylics…unplanned and, totally having fun!


Blue bird on the recycled denim bag I made!







bag 2.


My bags! ;-)


 
Okay, I did try something else too! 

Zentangle…I mean, at least my version of it! 

I did it almost like free writing and I realized it turned out like the mazy, thick jungle that my head often becomes when I try to think too much, the good thing being that there are pathways out!

jungleee!!



 

There are pathways out of messes always, I told myself!

And, it led me to put things once again in proper perspective, so, I thought, in life, the clue to keep floating is, ‘LET GO’!

My journal just turned a bright, sunshine yellow with orangey flowers!

How do you like it?




Linking up with my talented artists on..Sunday sketches, Paint party Fridays, Artists in Blog land, Art Journal everyday !

Comments

  1. the bags are so lovely, enjoyed them quite a lot! Thanks for sharing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dazzling bags and painting is lovely ~ very creative ~ ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the zentangles and the painting. Both are beautiful and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pieces of art. I love your bird and the eyes of your lady is fabulous. :) Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is a great week's work... all of them are fresh, bright and simply wonderful... so sorry for being so late getting here...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-D

    Wowwwwww I can't believe what a crafty lil' bee you've been. And those bags--really really cute. Can't believe they were repurposed from a pair of jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your fab and unique bags. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Bag!! So inspirational!! Great job!! So is your flower painting which I love too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so clever, the decoration is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iam happy and thankful when I get genuine comments.
Spammers are definitely not welcome. Move on.

Popular Posts